There are few things more decadent than fresh plump scallops sprinkled with truffle caviar. Impress your guests with this dish at your next dinner party!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 4
- 8 pcs Hokkaido scallop sashimi quality
- 80 gm Risotto
- 1 tin Truffle caviar
- 20 gm Mesclun
- 1 pc Lemon
- 20 ml Extra virgin oil
- Pinch Truffle salt
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add in the risotto and cook till the rice is soft and creamy.
- While using a hand blender to blend it, gradually add in extra olive oil too.
- Leave aside and cool it down in an ice bath.
- Slice the scallops diagonally and drizzle with extra virgin oil, lemon juice and pinch of truffle salt lightly onto the scallop.
- Arrange the raw scallops onto the plate, spoon the creamy rice on it and arrange some salad on it. Garnish with truffle caviar.