Enjoy the true taste of seafood with this delicious and easy-to-prepare clam vongole shared by Chef Michele Ow!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 2
- 1kg Clams
- 8 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- Handful of chopped Parsley
- 1 cup White wine
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Heat butter and olive oil and fry garlic for a few minutes.
- Add white wine, letting it bubble to get most of the alcohol evaporated.
- Add clams and cover lid for 7 minutes until all shells pop open.
- Stir in parsley and chili flakes; season to taste.