Are your meals too boring without a crunch? Then here’s your perfect dish!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 4 servings
- 300g Prawns
- 50g Milk powder
- 200g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 4 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 Chili padi
- 80g Cereal
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To taste Salt
- Clean prawns, devein but leave the shells on. Season with salt.
- Mix flour with milk powder.
- Beat eggs.
- Dip prawns into eggs.
- Coat prawns with mixture of flour and milk powder.
- Deep fry prawns in hot oil till cooked and set aside.
- In a wok, melt the butter and add in curry leaves and chill paid, fry till fragrant.
- Add in cereal and stir fry over low heat till brown and crispy and add in sugar and salt.
- Add in the prawns and stir fry a little longer.