Enjoy the rustic flavours of pumpkin with this easy-to-make Baked Pumpkin Kueh!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 40 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 6-8
- 1/2 kg Pumpkin (steamed & mashed)
- 300 g Water
- 160 g Plain flour (sifted)
- 120 g Fine sugar
- 180 g Thick Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teasp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Line and grease a 7inches square tin with butter and set aside.
- Cook pumpkin in water until soft.
- Remove pumpkin, mash it and set aside.
- With a hand whisk, mix flour, sugar, salt, 4. With a hand whisk, mix flour, sugar, salt, coconut milk and mashed pumpkin together until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter in the greased tin (7” x 7” Square tin) and bake for 40mins.
- Remove kueh and cool on a wire rack.