Learn to make these deliciously healthy Air Fried Seaweed Chips and snack on it throughout this Chinese New Year without having to worry about the calories!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 1 tub
- 12 pieces Spring Roll Pastry
- 12 pieces Seasoned Seaweed
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Oil for Brushing
- Preheat the air fryer at 180 degree Celcius.
- Brush the seasoned seaweed with egg white and stick the seaweed to the spring roll pastry.
- Brush the back and front of the seaweed popiah with oil.
- Cut each pieces into smaller cubes.
- Layer into the basket (do not overlay and overcrowd) – divide into batches for frying.
- Air fry for 3 minutes and repeat until all are fried.
- Cool and store in air tight container.