Position 1: Retail Operations Executive
To improve sales through excellent customer service, knowledgeable product advisory or recommendations and proper inventory control.
- Attend to customers’ needs and enquiries.
- Check communication book and follow-up outstanding issues.
- Provide after sales service and follow-up attention.
- Sales for section and cross-selling whenever possible.
- Conduct product demonstration on weekends and public holidays.
- Check stock for order list and pick list
- Replenish stock, conduct stock take and update bin card.
- Check price and promotion updates on EPB system
- Be attentive to customer enquiries.
- Must be sales orientated and understand customers’ needs.
- Good product knowledge.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be computer literate.
- Dependable and hard working
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to work retail hours and on weekends.
- Retail Experience is an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org