A French Bistro Classic, Steak Au Poivre is the perfect entrée for a sensational dinner with your family and friends.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins
Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 1
- Beef Steak
- 1 tbsp Shallot
- 1 tsp Whole Peppercorns
- Canola Oil
- Garnish of Parsley
- Season the beef with salt & pepper.
- Heat the frying pan until very hot then adding the canola oil and sear the beef on both sides.
- Remove and place it in a baking tray and bake it for 6 minutes to achieve medium rare and 8 minutes for a medium temperature.
- Add crush peppercorns lightly into the pan until softened.
- Deglaze it with a little Bandy and finish it with cream.
- Add in beef & top with sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.