Learn to bake this silky smooth Earl Grey Crème Brulee for the perfect dessert!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 80 mins
Ready in : 100 mins Serves : 4
- 250ml Cream
- 250ml Milk
- 4 no Earl Grey teabags
- 120g Egg Yolks
- 100g Sugar
- Preheat oven at 140 deg.
- Combine cream & milk in a pot & bring to simmer. Add tea leaves and steep for 1 hour.
- Strain cream mixture & bring to boil again.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar. Slowly drizzle cream mixture into egg mixture while whisking. Strain custard mix through sieve.
- Remove air bubbles with spoon, pour mixture evenly into ramekins. Place ramekins in a deep tray.
- Fill tray with hot water halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 20mins, or until custard is just slightly jiggly in the centre.
- Cool & then chill till set.