Get a scoop of this rich and indulgent homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream for the perfect summer treat!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 1000 mins Cook : 0 mins
Ready in : 1000 mins Serves : 330g
- Egg Yolks (Group A)
- 2 Castor Sugar (Group A)
- 75g Full cream fresh milk (Group B)
- Good quality vanilla bean paste or vanilla essence (Group B)
- 100g Dairy whipping cream (Group C)
- 1 tbsp Oreo cookies(Group D)
- Beat group A until sugar melted.
- Bring group B to a boil and add into mixture A.
- Double boil the whole mixture until thicken and strain the mixture over a sieve.
- When the mixture has cooled down, add in group C and the crushed oreo cookies and pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave it in freezer overnight for a firmer texture.