Bursting with vibrant flavours, this salad makes a fantastic meal, light yet still satisfying!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 1
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 15 pcs Prawns
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika Powder
- 200 g Mixed Salad Leaves
- 8 nos Cherry Tomatoes, cut into half
- 4 tbsp Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Place all ingredients for salad dressing together in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Season prawns with salt. Melt butter in a frying pan and sauté garlic till fragrant. Add prawns and cook for two minutes. Sprinkle on coarse ground pepper and paprika powder. Remove prawns from pan and set aside.
- Toss the salad leaves with balsamic dressing. Arrange prawns on salad and sprinkle on parmesan cheese before serving.