Savour this aromatic Thai Pandan Chicken which is tender and packed with flavour! It is marinated and fried to perfection!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 70 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 80 mins Serves : 4-6
- 200g Chicken Thigh
- 1tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1tsp Pepper
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander Root
- 1/2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Pandan Leaves, cleaned and ends trimmed
- Cut chicken thigh into 1 inch pieces.
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients. Set aside for 1-hour.
- Wrap the marinated chicken with pandan leaves.
- Put the chicken fried in medium heat oil. Drain dry and serve.