If you love simple, easy and healthy Asian recipes, you should try this Stir Fried Japanese Udon by Chef Eric.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 2
- 60 ml Oil
- 2 medium Eggs
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 30 g Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 30 g Onions, sliced
- 30 g Carrot, shredded
- 80 g Cabbage, sliced
- 30 g Green Pepper, sliced
- 50 g Japanese Fish Cakes, sliced
- 100 ml Tonkatsu Sauce
- 25 ml Kikkoman Soya Sauce
- 2 pkts Udon Noodles
- 10 g Spring Onions, sliced
- Katsuo Bushi Flakes
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and scramble the eggs till foamy. Add the chopped garlic followed by the sliced vegetables and mushrooms.
- Cook for another 3minutes and add in the 3 sauces and water.
- Stir in the noodles and cook for 5 minutes until the water have almost evaporated but still moist.
- Sprinkle with katsuo bushi flakes and spring onions just before serving.