Join Chef Sarab as you get to learn how to make a Healthy Spiced Aubergine Salad that is healthy and delectable.
Cuisine : European Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 140 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 150 mins Serves : 2
- 2 small Aubergines – sliced thin
- 2 cloves of Garlic – crushed
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 small Cucumber – thinly sliced
- 2 Tomatoes – sliced
- 2 tbsp Natural Yoghurt – beaten smooth
- 4-5 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Grease a non-stick pan and cook the aubergine slices. Cut them into four pieces.
- Mix the remaining oil, lemon juice, cumin and coriander powder, garlic, salt and pepper and stir in the aubergines. Mix well and chill for 2 hrs.
- Add the cucumber and tomato slices. Transfer to a serving dish and spoon the yoghurt on top.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.