Enjoy this lovingly made Salted Chocolate Cakelets layered with a rich Salted Chocolate Ganache that is perfect for any occasion
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 6-8
- 225g Unsalted Butter
- 68g Cocoa Powder
- 90g Boiling Water
- 177g Milk
- 293g Cake Flour
- 4g Baking Soda
- 4g Salt
- 380g Sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 250g Heavy Cream
- 250g Chocolate
- 8g Salt
- Mix cocoa powder and boiling water together till combined. Stir in milk and set aside to cool.
- Sift cake flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs gradually followed by vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in flour and cocoa powder mixture alternately.
- Pour into baking sheet and bake at 180c for 25 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Heat cream & salt till bubbles.
- Pour onto chocolate and stir till glossy.