These fresh-from-the-oven Pistachio Cookies from Chef Philia is buttery, salty and sweet and perfect for high tea!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 25 pieces
- 185gm Golden Churn Salted Butter
- 65g Icing Sugar
- 1/2 no Egg
- 205gm Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Chopped Pistachio
- Some egg whites to coat the chopped pistachio
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Lastly, add in the flour and mix well.
- Chill the dough until it is firm.
- Roll the dough into small balls and roll onto the chopped pistachio.
- Make a small dent at the centre and bake at 180C fan mode oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.