Learn to make the perfect Pate A Choux with this simple recipe from Chef Charlynn!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 1 serving
- 33g Water
- 33g Milk
- 33g Butter
- 3g Sugar
- 5g Salt
- 43g Plain Flour
- 67g Eggs
- Bring water, milk, butter, sugar and salt to a boil.
- Whisk in plain flour and dry the dough till it pulls away from the sides of the pot.
- Transfer mixture to a stand mixer and gradually incorporate eggs.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag.
- Pipe mixture and steam bake at 200C for 15 minutes, 150C for 15 minutes.