Nutella Malt Muffins are to die for! It is swirled with Nutella, easy-to-make and simply delicious!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 17 mins Ready in : 37 mins Serves : 2-4 Servings
- 115g Blue Jacket ® Plain Flour
- 4g Baking Powder
- 3g Baking Soda
- 60g Sugar
- 5g Cocoa Powder
- 120ml Milo Liquid Milk
- 70g Milo Powder
- 45g Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 100g Nutella
- Sift dry ingredients twice.
- Add milo to dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl, whisk to mix.
- Add Wet Ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not use a whisk to mix. Use a rubber spatula to mix. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Use yellow scoop & portion into muffin cups – 70 g on each.
- Drizzle the Nutella on top of muffin before bake.
- Bake at 190°C for approximately 17 minutes.