Enjoy the best taste of chocolate with this easy-to-bake Nama Chocolate recipe shared by Chef Thripti!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 120 mins Ready in : 125 mins Serves : 4
- 160g Dark chocolate (65%)
- 90ml Cream
- 10g Butter
- 12g Liquid glucose
- 5 tbsp Cocoa (for coating)
- Put all the ingredients in a Bain Marie except the cocoa.
- Stir until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Take it off the heat and continue to stir until it comes to room temperature. (You may do this over a bowl of ice to achieve quicker results.)
- Line a 4 inch square mould with cling wrap. Pour in the chocolate and refrigerate until set for about an hour or two.
- Demould. Slice and coat in cocoa.