This delicious cannelloni recipe stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach and almonds is the perfect pasta recipe for date night.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 60 mins Ready in : 1 hr 30 mins Serves : 2-4 Servings
- 9 tubes Cannelloni Pasta
- 450g Tomato Sauce
- 300g Spinach
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Dried Herbs
- 50g Diced Almonds
- 200g Shredded Cheese
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, salt, pepper, dried herbs and diced almonds together.
- Stuff into cannelloni pasta.
- Spread ½ the pasta sauce on the base of the pan.
- Lay tube pasta into the pan.
- Cover up with the rest of the sauce and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 190C for 40-45 minutes.