Enjoy this spicy, Thai style chicken dish with cashew nuts that taste amazing over rice!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 4
- 2 thick slices of Boneless Chicken
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Onions (Thick Slices)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts (Baked)
- 3 Dried Chilies (Cut into 2cm long)
- 1/cup Mushroom (Thick Slices)
- 4 pcs Baby Corn (Cut into 2cm long)
- 1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour + 1/4 cup Water
- Mix plain flour with rice flour. Coat the chicken pcs.
- Fry chicken till just cooked.
- Put 4 tablespoon oil and fry garlic and onions.
- Add in the dried red chilies, chicken, corn and mushroom.
- Add in seasonings and in corn starch water.
- Fry till thick and add in the cashew nuts. Turn off the fire.