Try making these chewy, luxurious biscuits at home that is worth the calories!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 35 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 1 container
- 10 g Butter
- 50 g Sugar
- 10 g Liquid Glucose
- 50 g Whipping Cream
- 60 g Sliced Almonds
- 50 g Candied Orange Rind
- 100 g Chocolate For Coating
- Put the butter, sugar, liquid glucose and the cream in a pan.
- Cook the mixture stirring occasionally until it turns golden brown.
- Take it off the heat and add in the sliced almonds and the candied orange peel
- Divide the mixture into 20 g balls and place them into silicone molds.
- Flatten them slightly and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ºC for 8-10minutes.
- Allow to cool, take them out and spread with melted coating chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for a week.