Enjoy the simplicity of this Cream Cheese Biscuit Bun with Cranberry Jam for the perfect snack!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 16
- 90g Bread flour
- 80g Cake flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 5 tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- 130g Buttermilk
- 60g Cream cheese
- 30g Salted butter
- Sprinkling of Parmesan cheese
- Mix all items except the buttermilk in a big bowl to crumb-like texture.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the buttermilk. Knead gently and briefly until dough comes together.
- Roll into a rectangle 10cm x 8cm x 2cm thick and cut into 5cm square.
- Bake at 220ºC till light brown for 12 -15mins. Serve warm.