Love both Oreo and chocolate? You got to try this chocolaty Molten Lava Cake with Oreo Centre by Chef Michele Ow for the ultimate dessert!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 25 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 2-4
- 120g Chocolate buttons
- 80g Butter
- 40g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 35g Plain flour
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Beat sugar and eggs.
- Bain Marie chocolate and butter.
- Incorporate chocolate mixture into egg / sugar mixture.
- Fold in flour.
- Divide into 6 ramekins.
- Pop an Oreo ball into the centre.
- Bake at 250’c for 5-6 mins.