Discover how to make the perfect Handmade Pasta with a light Carbonara Sauce with this recipe!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 1
- 100 g All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- Additional Flour for coating
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 4 Strips of bacon
- Olive Oil
- Mix flour together and form a depression in the middle; crack egg into depression.
- Using a fork, begin to mix the flour into the egg in a inward motion.
- When fairly incorporated, use hand to knead the dough. If the mixture is too sticky, add some plain flour; if it is too dry, add a little water. (Use a little muscle!).
- When well incorporated, thin dough then cut with pasta machine.
- Add shredded bacon, and a clove of garlic.nd olive oil.
- When bacon is crispy, switch off the fire and allow to cool.
- Cook pasta in salted water.
- Add drizzle of cream in the pan (alternatively, beat egg yolk with cream).
- Toss cooked pasta and shredded parmesan in pan.
- Top with raw egg yolk.
- Top with freshly shaved parmesan.