Tempt your taste buds with this deliciously rich and fudgy Cappuccino Brownie Cake Slice by Chef Julie Yee!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 105 mins Serves : 10-12
- 120 gm Pure Salted Butter (Group 1)
- 90 gm Dark Chocolate (Group 1)
- 250 gm Fine Sugar (Group 1)
- 3 Eggs (Group 1)
- 1 teasp Vanilla Paste (Group 1)
- 120 gm Plain Flour (Group 2)
- 1 tbsp Nescafe Coffee Powder (Group 2)
- Tray Preparation: 8inch square tray – Lined with Parchment paper with side 5cm paper.
- Oven Preparation: Preheat top & Bottom heat 170C for 20mins.
- Melt Group 1 butter and chocolate.
- Whisk in the sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Followed by flour and coffee powder in Group 2.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake at 170C for about 30mins till top is set and the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Rest in the pan for 1hr.
- Optional – Pour ganache on top is desired or Drizzle 1tbsp of rum on top if you like.