These easy-to-make hot Buffalo wings are crispy and flavourful – always yummy to snack on! Serve it with Blue Cheese Sauce for a mouth-watering appetizer!
Cuisine : American Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 4
- ½ kg Chicken winglets/drumlets
- 1 tbsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- ½ cup Hot sauce
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Fill a steamer tray and steam the chicken pieces for 10 mins and allow the wings to cool on a cooling rack and dry them with kitchen towels.
- Start a deep fryer and fry the chicken until crisp.
- For buffalo sauce, get a separate saucepan and add butter. When melted, add hot sauce, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder and brown sugar. Heat for 5 minutes until the sauce is fully incorporated. ***Do not over heat!
- Toss wings with buffalo sauce.