These tasty and healthy muffins are great for any party. Cinnamon is one of nature’s highest anti-oxidant value foods. It contains many active principles that are known to have antioxidants. For a perfectly-shaped muffin, fill the muffin tins 3/4 full. If muffin cups are filled more than 3/4 full, the muffins will have flat tops.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 8 muffins
- 250g Butter Cubes
- 160g Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 480g Mashed Delmont Banana
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 120g Dairy Sterilized Cream
- 250g Self-Rising Flour
- 60g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp McCormick® Cinnamon Powder
- 20g Chocolate Powder
- 1 cup Raisin
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one add a time. Bind in mashed banana, baking soda, vanilla essence and dairy sterilized cream quickly.
- Fold in the Dry Mix ingredients to creamed banana batter mixture. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling three-quarters full. Bake in the preheat 180 degree until tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean, approximately 15 to 16 minutes. Let cool in tin on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Turn out muffins onto rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- **Tip: Cinnamon is one of the nature’s highest anti-oxidant value foods. It contains many active principles that are known to have antioxidant, disease control properties.