Savour this tasty Olive Fried Rice as you enjoy the health benefits of olives! It helps to boost your iron intake and is good for your heart.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 1-2 Servings
- ½ tbsp Chopped Garlic
- ½ tbsp. Big Onions
- ½ bowl Black Olive
- ½ cup Capsicum
- ½ cup Shitake Mushroom
- 2 no Egg
- ¼ cup Crabmeat
- ¼ cup Minced Chicken
- 1 no Shredded Eggs
- 250gm Fried Rice *
- Fried Rice
- 250gm Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ¾ tbsp. Fish Sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar
- To make the fried rice, heat the oil and cook the rice with fish sauce, sugar and ground pepper.
- Heat oil and add in onions and garlic.
- Stir in the pineapple cubes.
- Add in the fried rice, meat and vegetables.
- Add in the pineapple juice and fry under high fire for 2mins. Test the taste and adjust with fish sauce or soya sauce.
- If serving with a pineapple shell, place rice inside and cover with foil.
- Bake for 10mins at 160°C until hot and fragrant.
- Serve with shredded eggs on top.