Try this classic Mango Glutinuous Rice that is the perfect way to end a meal with Chef Julie Yee!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 1
- 1 no. Mango
- 1 cup Steamed sticky rice
- 2 tbsp Palm sugar/Fine sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- ½ tbsp Deep friend mung bean (optional)
- 4 nos. Pandan leaf
- Heat coconut milk with pandan leaf.
- Add sugar and salt, stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over hot steamed glutinous rice.
- Let it sit for 20mins to allow the absorption.
- Serve warm with chilled mango.
- Pour a little of coconut cream and deep fried mung bean.