Rich and cheesy Quiche with delicious ham, perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner!
Cuisine : Western Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 50 mins Serves : 4 servings
- Ready Made Puff Pastry (2 Sheets)
- 30g Butter
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Sliced White Onion
- 100g Grated Mozzarella Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Whipping Cream
- 100ml Milk
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Preheat oven to 200°C conventional.
- Line pie dish with pastry, sealing joins and trimming to fit.
- Prick base and side with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly brown.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180°C conventional
- Melt butter with oil in a fry pan.
- Sauté white onions and garlic.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Add ham slices.
- Distribute mixture evenly onto the base of pastry case then top with grated cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs milk and cream.
- Pour into pastry case over ham mix. Return to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until just set but still a little wobbly.
- Serve warm.