Black Pepper Crab, one of the most popular ways that crab is served in Singapore, can be made in just 6 simple steps!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook :10 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 2-4 Servings
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Shallots, minced
- 1-2 tbsp Coarse Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Black Soya Sauce
- Crab, cleaned
- ¼ cup (60ml) Water
- Fresh Coriander
- Prepare and clean the crab.
- Heat butter and fry garlic and shallots for 1 minute.
- Add coarse pepper and fry for further 3 minutes.
- Add crab, oyster sauce, black sauce, sugar and water.
- Cover and turn on high until cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with coriander.