3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Chef: Stephan Zoisl
- Type: Demonstration
- Cuisine: European
- Location: ToTT @ Century Square
- Difficulty: Novice
About The Chef
What you will learn:
- Pumpkin Risotto using WMF Pressure cooker
- Turkey 2-Ways: Slow Cooked Turkey Breast / Crispy Turkey Leg using WMF FUSIONTEC Cookware
- Kaiserschmarrn (Emperor’s Soufflé Pancake) using WMF FUSIONTEC Cookware
What the fee includes:
- Tasting portions
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Chef Stephan Zoisl, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Stephan Zoisl.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
Limited to 64 participants in this demo class, you will be able to watch the instructor cook as if you were standing right beside the induction hob. Take notes from the comfort of your own seat as you learn how the instructor uses the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners, which are available for purchase at the ToTT Store.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.