12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Chef: Philia Ng
- Type: Hands-on Pair Work Baking Class
- Cuisine: Baking
- Location: ToTT @ Suntec
- Difficulty: Novice
- Redemption Letters and Complimentary Hands-On Class Vouchers are not valid to redeem this class.
- Participants will be partnered with other attendees.
What you will learn:
- Mini Pandan Chiffon Cakes
What you will prepare:
- 4 x 5″ pandan chiffon cakes
What the fee includes:
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Chef Philia Ng, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Philia Ng followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Please bring containers to pack your food if you do not intend to consume the food on-site after the cooking class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace /work in pairs depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.