ToTT x Elle & Vire Class: Kids Fun in the Kitchen
*Suitable for kids aged 5-12
Note: Dining is not allowed. Please bring containers for the dishes you will prepare in the class.
3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Chef: Michele Ow
- Type: Hands-on Parent & Child Class
- Cuisine: Western
- Location: ToTT @ Century Square
- Difficulty: Novice
Class Fee: $128.00/1child+1parent
Register now and receive a goodie bag worth $50.00 from Elle & Vire!BOOK NOW
– If you hold a $50/$118 complimentary cooking class voucher/redemption letter but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable. Please note that some of our cooking classes cannot be redeemed with complimentary class vouchers and/or redemption letter.
– If the class requires top-up, the Cooking Class Executive will advise on the payment modes.
What you will learn:
- Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Seared Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Salted Caramel Brownies (Salted Caramel from Scratch)
What you will prepare:
- 2 servings
What the fee includes:
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Elle & Vire Butter & Cream.
- Butter churning from scratch by kids.
- Introduction to Chef Michele Ow, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Michele Ow followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Please bring containers to pack your food if you do not intend to consume the food on-site after the cooking class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
Customers who hold the complimentary hands-on/demo class vouchers are to email email@example.com to register for cooking classes. If you hold a complimentary cooking class voucher but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable. Please note that some of our cooking classes cannot be redeemed with complimentary class vouchers and/or redemption letter. There is also a quota for the number of complimentary class vouchers redeemed per class. Do register for classes in advance to avoid disappointment as classes redeemed using complimentary vouchers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.