Note: Dining is not allowed. Please bring containers for the dishes you will prepare in the class.
11:30am to 2:30pm
- Chef: Claire Marie Chang
- Type: Hands-on Kids Decorating Class
- Cuisine: Western
- Location: ToTT @ Suntec
- Difficulty: Novice
REDEMPTION IS FULL
Registration using Complimentary Hands-on Class Voucher and Redemption Letter is full.
About The Chef
What you will learn:
- Hedgehog Buttercream Cake
– Banana Cake (DEMO/Cakes will be pre-baked)
– Vanilla and Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream
– Cake Layering and frosting/Piping Techniques with Chocolate Ganache filling
– Fondant Modelling Techniques to create the ears, eyes, mouth, nose and party hat
What you will prepare:
- 1 x 6″/7″ decorated cake
- 2 x cupcakes from Chef’s Demo
What the fee includes:
- Cake board and box
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Chef Claire Marie Chang, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Claire Marie Chang followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Please bring containers to pack your food if you do not intend to consume the food on-site after the cooking class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace/work in pairs depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
Customers who hold the complimentary hands-on/demo class vouchers are to email email@example.com to register for cooking classes. If you hold a complimentary cooking class voucher but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable. Please note that some of our cooking classes cannot be redeemed with complimentary class vouchers and/or redemption letter. There is also a quota for the number of complimentary class vouchers redeemed per class. Do register for classes in advance to avoid disappointment as classes redeemed using complimentary vouchers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.