SkillsFuture: 2-Session HK Steamed Dim Sum | CRS-N-0048462 (SC)
Service Provider: Lifestyle Culinary Baking Studio
What you will learn:
- HK Char Siew Pau
- Char Siew Making from scratch
- Char Siew Filling
- Lotus Leaf Chicken Glutinous Rice
- Spicy Fermented Bean Garlic Chicken
- HK Radish Cake
- Siew Mai
- Prawn Dumpling with Sze Chuan Spicy Sauce
What the fee includes:
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Register for only $80 ($30 – Admin Fee | $50 – Refundable Deposit)
- All SkillsFuture credit claims MUST be applied prior to the class commencement date
- Receive a confirmation invoice to submit for SFF claim. Late submission will be rejected by SFF
- An Identification Code will be given after submission
- You can check your application status the next day
- Skillsfuture Credit classes must be attended by the applicants only
- For enquiries, contact us via WhatsApp (91579159)
- Visit https://www.skillsfuture.sg/Credit# for more details
- Introduction to Chef Julie Yee, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Julie Yee followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Please bring containers to pack your food if you do not intend to consume the food on-site after the cooking class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace/work in pairs depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.