Introduction to Korean Buttercream Floral Piping
No experience required. Suitable for beginners.
*Cupcakes will be pre-baked due to time constraint.
*There will be a demo on how to prepare the buttercream.
12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Chef: Clarielle Mansukhani
- Type: Hands-on Class
- Cuisine: Decorating
- Location: ToTT @ Suntec
- Difficulty: Novice
ToTT Members/UOB Cardholders: 10% Discount
This class is not available for redemption.
About The Chef
What you will learn:
Botany meets buttercream in this 4-hour comprehensive piping-focused masterclass. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to create realistic buttercream flower cakes, you’re in the right place!
- The best type of buttercream to pipe flowers and why
- How to colour your buttercream to the perfect floral hues
- Tips on colour chart reading, ombre gradient tuning and natural color toning
- How to build and pipe various flowers onto a flower nail
- Learn to pipe realistic roses in different blooming stages
- Which piping tips to use for each flower
- How to make your flower base and build layers of petals and details
- How to assemble buttercream flowers into inspired arrangements
- The essential piping and professional finishing skills
FLORALS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP:
- Blooming rose
- Lamb’s ear leaf
- Fern leaf
- Fillers & foliage
What you will prepare:
- 4 x beautifully decorated cupcakes
What the fee includes:
- Cake board and box
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Chef Clarielle Mansukhani, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Clarielle Mansukhani, followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Please bring containers to pack your food (except for cake and cupcakes classes) if you do not intend to consume the food on-site after the cooking class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
Customers who hold the complimentary hands-on/demo class vouchers are to email email@example.com to register for cooking classes. If you hold a complimentary cooking class voucher but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable. Please note that some of our cooking classes cannot be redeemed with complimentary class vouchers and/or redemption letter. There is also a quota for the number of complimentary class vouchers redeemed per class. Do register for classes in advance to avoid disappointment as classes redeemed using complimentary vouchers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.
Click here to check our Suntec Hands-on Studio!