12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Chef: Christine Lau
- Type: Hands-on Class
- Cuisine: Baking
- Location: ToTT @ Suntec
- Difficulty: Novice
ToTT Members/UOB Cardholders enjoy 10% discount.
Using $118 Hands-on Cooking Class Vouchers: Available
Using $50 Cooking Class Credit Vouchers: Available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
About The Chef
What you will learn:
- Learn to make the mother culture.
- How to prepare liquid starter from the mother culture.
- Learn the techniques to look out for window pane.
- Learn coil fold every hour until dough is smooth.
- Cold retard dough bake overnight (bake on Dutch Oven)
- Learn High Inoculation for same day baking.
- Learn to see and feel with finger touch the dough before bake.
- Please bring a container along, to bring back Mother culture (starter)
What you will prepare:
- 5 x Loaves per pax
What the fee includes:
- Use of quality kitchen equipment
- ToTT apron
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Introduction to Chef Christine Lau, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Christine Lau, followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Discussion with chef including tips, techniques and troubleshooting (throughout class).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our studio does not have a waiting area. Only registered participants are allowed to enter the class.
You will be able to interact directly with the instructor and use the wide variety of kitchen equipment provided by our partners and available for purchase at the ToTT Store in this hands-on cooking class. Participants must bring their own containers to pack and take home the food prepared in the class. Participants are advised to wear closed shoes for protection and dress in casual, comfortable attire with little to no jewelry. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on the recipe and class concept.
Please read our Cooking Classes FAQ before you proceed to register for the class. Classes will only be confirmed proceeding or cancelled three days prior to the date of class. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the cooking class fee or attend another class of the same value.
Customers who hold the complimentary hands-on/demo class vouchers are to email email@example.com to register for cooking classes. If you hold a complimentary cooking class voucher but made payment for a cooking class, the payment made is strictly non-refundable. Please note that some of our cooking classes cannot be redeemed with complimentary class vouchers and/or redemption letter. There is also a quota for the number of complimentary class vouchers redeemed per class. Do register for classes in advance to avoid disappointment as classes redeemed using complimentary vouchers are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ToTT reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to ToTT to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
Please read our Cooking Class General Terms & Conditions and FAQs.
Click here to check our Suntec Hands-on Studio!